Lorenzo makes the spirit of the main competitors frightened
Beritai.com – the latest news from the 2012 MotoGP race which we summarized from the Daily Mail website, and we present beritai, Jorge Lorenzo claimed that the victory which he achieved in MotoGP Qatar is the result of the fighting spirit that never goes out.
Yamaha Factory Racing Team rider was able to beat the defending world champion, Casey Stoner and gain 25 points.
“Racing is amazing! I have been doing whatever I can, put all the energy at the track. Win this because I never gave up, I always try hard,” said the rider was nicknamed Por Fuera.
“Casey is very strong at the start of the race and he started to move away. Fortunately for us, he had little difficulty at the end of the race and started to slow down, while I can maintain the rhythm of the race. So I could pass him,” said Lorenzo.
“I am very grateful to Yamaha, because they have made great strides in designing motorcycle YZR-M1,” he concluded.
Posts Related to Lorenzo makes the spirit of the main competitors frightened
Beritai.com – the latest news from MotoGP race of 2012 which we summarized berbagao media and we present beritai. After undergoing a pre-season trial twice …
Beritai.com – the latest news from the 2012 MotoGP race which we summarized from various media, Yamaha claimed that the speed shown by impressive MotoGP …
Beritai.com – the latest news from the world of MotoGP racing 2012 had just ended at the Losail circuit, Qatar. Jorge Lorenzo of Yamaha Factory …
Beritai.com – the latest news from the 2012 MotoGP race which we summarized from various media, and we present beritai, world champion Casey Stoner threw …
Beritai.com – the latest news from the world of MotoGP race of 2012 that we summarized the site “Okezone”, Casey Stoner failed to grasp the …
- Casey Stoner Fastest in Free Practice Session Grand Prix of Qatar?s Prime
- Ben Spies: Yamaha YZR-M1 MotoGP could still be a mainstay of 2012
- Nicky Hayden excited by Ducati breakthrough
- Yamaha will imitate the design of Honda RC212V machine
- Vitto Guareschi still not satisfied with Ducati
- Lorenzo?s four wheeled GP2 experience in Valencia
- 2012 MotoGP going exclaimed with a prettier umbrella girl
- MotoGP: Testing at Jerez Provides Few Surprises
- Great Match Reaveled In Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 2012