Confirmed: KTM 350 Duke in 2013 ? Moto3 Inspired 350cc Sport Bike in 2014
Our friends over at IndianCarsBikes.in were in attendance at the KTM 200 Duke launch in India this week, as the Austrian brand launched its somewhat bigger-displacement version of the popular KTM Duke 125. During the press event, KTM talked about the future of the mini-Duke line and its product roadmap for the emerging country, as well as abroad. With the Austrian brand confirming/clarifying that KTM would release a KTM 350 Duke for India in 2013, …
- Jay Marmont wins Manjimup
- New Tyre Regulations for Brno
- MIKE AITKEN BIKE CHECK
- Question: Do you guys think a 96 lexus es300 would make an ok rally car?
- Motocross rider Brad Parkins to run marathon for charity
- Husqvarna Strada ? Do We Need A Single-Cylinder Nuda?
- KTM opens UK Race Camp
- Motomatters.com: Preziosi Not For Turning
- Repsol Press Release: Moto3 Rider Alex Rins Breaks Shoulder In Training Accident