RJ Says: Give me a break in between supercross and motocross
Is the combined supercross / motocross season of today’s era too long?
As a former supercross and motocross racer, I don’t think the season is too long. Racers want to race.
But I would like to see a couple of changes that I think will make it better for the riders, teams, and most importantly, the fans.
First, I’d like to see a much longer break in between the end of the Supercross season, and the start of the MX season.
I think it would be great if the riders could have at least a couple off weekends off after the supercross season ends. One of the reasons is they could do more ‘outdoor’ testing at that time, instead of during supercross season.
- Alpinestars Monster Energy “Scream” jackets IN STOCK!
- Argentina building F1-standard circuit | F1 Fanatic round-up
- Qualifying analysis – Red Bull ready to ride any storm
- Noora Naraghi from Iran chasing her motocross racing dream
- Loretta Lynn’s 2009
- Dan Fahie will be the new Supercross / Motocross USA Team Manager for Monster Energy Kawasaki
- Road closed? What-EVER, still a great ride!
- Yamaha GP Rider – Wayne Rainey
- ASP Prime – Keanu Asing, Tanner Hendrickson & Ian Walsh standouts in Round 1 at Sunset