RJ Says: Moving to Pro 4 Off-Road Truck Racing in 2011
Last year I won the TORC Pro 2 Off-Road Truck racing championship. This year I'm moving to the Pro 4 class.
What's the difference between Pro 2 and Pro 4? Pro 2 is two wheel drive. Pro 4 is four wheel drive.
With Pro 4 you can drive more aggressively – you can get on the gas more, because you have much more traction with all four wheels.
Also in 2011, I'm with a new team – Menzies. Plus I have help from Dodge, and Red Bull.
In this video below, this is one of the first times I started testing for 2011. It's a track at Glen Helen Raceway! (Home of the US MX GP)
- RJ Says: Moving to Pro 4 Off-Road Truck Racing in 2011
- DEP Pipes team up with Munn Racing KTM-Moto Innovations
- Ian Walsh featured on the cover of the Surfer Magazine Big Issue – Aug. 2011
- Team Rockstar Makita Suzuki?s Ryan Dungey Claims a Third-Place Podium in Arlington
- RJ Says: US MX GP at Glen Helen – my thoughts
- Taddy Wins 3rd Consecutive Endurocross Championship
- etnies x Makia party BCN
- Twitter?s not just for Congressmen anymore
- Stanmore MX closed by local council